Thursday, September 1, 2011

Let's make a collage of articles.


"SOUL-MATES"


Friends,

You are invited to my collage making event. All you need to bring to the event is your article on soulmates. Do you believe in soulmates? How and where can you find your soulmate? Does everyone have one?

If you are interested in helping me make this collage, then Please leave your name and blog link at the bottom of the page, before 7th september.


Sulekha sulekkha.blogspot.com









15 comments:

sulekkha said...

Friends, leave your links in the comments box.

Unknown said...

SUL,
It's a fab idea, 'a la Frieda Coelho!'I am for it!
-Portia

Unknown said...

Portia's blog link:
http://me-abookworm.blogspot.com
-Portia Burton.

Bongo said...

I would like to try...As always...XOXOXOXO

http://bongoisme.blogspot.com

Savira Gupta said...

Count me in Sulekkha... http://www.yogasavy.blogspot.com

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Just messaged you, Sulekha.

Alpana Jaiswal said...

always with u.....
http://www.motifsonthewall.blogspot.com

Rimly said...

My best topic!!
http://www.rimlybezbaruah.blogspot.com

Kriti said...

I am in with a ton of glee - http://kriti-howaboutthis.blogspot.com/

Melissa Tandoc said...

Oh one of my few favorite topics Sulekha...hmmm... I'll cheer for all of you involved in this collage :*

Just saw Rimly's last night :)...

fantasy in practicality said...

wonderful topic and wonderful idea. i would love to be a part of the collage. here is my link.

http://anshsaransh.blogspot.com

Someone is Special said...

Ah loved the idea Sulekkha..

Someone is Special

JANU said...

http://janukulkarni.blogspot.com/2011/09/soul-mates.html--
Thanks for the opportunity.

Priyanka Rajkhowa said...

Lovely topic...had written a post sometime last year which I feel echoes my personal thoughts and perspectives of a soulmate...so thought this may be a good forum to share it with you...thanks :)...love your style of writing...

http://sliceoflife-priyanka.blogspot.com/2010/06/revelation.html

Priyanka

Mohini Puranik said...

Sulekha, wonderful idea indeed. I never thought on this topic, but realized something really beautiful....here is my link,

http://narayankripa.blogspot.com/2011/09/soul-mate.html

Thank you so much for this initiative.